Discover the charms of Ayutthaya, an ancient port city that beckons with opulent palaces, Buddhist temples, and consecrated monasteries. Embark on a full-day tour from Bangkok, exploring sites dating back to the period when Ayutthaya served as the capital of the Kingdom of Siam, from 1351 to 1767.
Only THB 3754 Per Person
- Ayutthaya—an ancient port city from the Kingdom of Siam
- Bang Pa-In Royal Palace & its amazing blend of architecture
- Intricate stonework & vivid history at Wat Yai Chai Mongkhon
- Wat Mahathat, sacred site with its loving homage to Buddha
- Delicate Thai flavours & the beauty of the Chao Phraya River
by BT Tours